Define your direction for 2019+
This 'Business Growth Strategy Forum' seminar is aimed at established businesses that don't have a clear strategic growth plan and who would benefit from guidance in this area. The seminar is interactive and delegates will leave with a draft three-year growth plan which can be followed through with one-to-one advice and guidance.
The day will also include a showcase of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Programme enabling you to hear first hand how this fully funded learning programme could impact your growth ambitions.
- Understand the role of business strategies in moving a company in the intended direction, growing its business, and improving its financial and market performance.
- Develop an awareness of the four most reliable strategic approaches for setting a company apart from rivals and winning a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Learn that business strategies evolve over time because of changing circumstances and ongoing management efforts to improve the company’s strategy.
- Understand why a company’s strategy must be underpinned by a business model that produces revenues sufficient to cover costs and earn a profit.
- Gain awareness of the three tests that distinguish a winning strategy from a so-so or flawed strategy.
- Learn why good strategy and good strategy execution are the most trustworthy signs of good management.
The aim of this workshop is for each participant to leave with a clear one year, three year and five year plan to help you and your business beat the competition and be more successful.
Further information and tickets
For more information on the day and how to get tickets, read the full day's outline on Eventbrite here or hit the Get Tickets blue button.